Full Consultation with Action Plan Guide
- Concepts plan with diagram
- Custom plant list for your garden with photos
- Notes on how to prep and plant, ways to simplify your existing garden, how to add more beauty and function to your garden —all the important points covered during the visit.
NBN professional horticulturist will walk you through options for a new garden or reworking an existing one. You will receive an action plan guide with everything needed to get you started. After booking, we will contact you to schedule a day and time that works for you. Cost is $325.
Garden Stewardship/Garden Together
Garden Stewardship can include garden editing, new plantings, seasonal tidy-ups and anything else needed to keep your garden fully functioning ecologically and aesthetically.
The Garden Together hourly session can be used for on-site or virtual visits to garden along side you, to work through some garden planning, or to an answer questions. Want to learn from the experts? We love to partner with Chicago-area gardeners to teach sustainable gardening methods, design strategies and to share new ways to see and interact with our environment.
Learn to garden in your garden. This is an hourly rate and great for those who:
- Want to build a condo association garden community
- Wish to care for a home garden
- Want to host a garden party
- Hope to start a school pollinator garden
- Are interested in seeing their garden and landscape in a new way
Sessions can be monthly, weekly or bi-weekly and focus on the basics of native gardens and gardening for environment. After booking, we will contact you to schedule a day and time that works for you. Cost is $100/hr.