Habitat Gardening for Pollinators
Just enter your email to register (free):
What You'll Learn:
- How even your small garden can make a difference to the environment
- How pollinators use different parts of each plant
- How to start a new habitat garden or revamp an existing one
- Ways to tidy up without diminishing the function of your garden
- Pollinator hot-spot species to include in your garden plan
Where: Online recording
When: Immediate access to the recording
Why Attend: By the end of the Webinar, you'll walk away with a knowledge of why it's important to re-introduce native species into our landscapes and how to get started quickly with a new native garden project.
Before We Start: Gather a few things! Several sheets of paper, pens, pencils, crayons or anything else you would like to use for drawing & labeling.
About Your Instructor: Liz Vogel is a professional horticulturist, plant whisperer, and the co-owner of North Branch Natives. She has 15 years of experience with eco gardening, is an adjunct Professor at Triton College teaching horticulture, and has a Masters of Landscape Architecture from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. She's a Mom, dog Mom, loves all things nature & a good laugh.
Any Questions? Just reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text to 773.209.9913.